Monday, May 07, 2007

Fancy Pants

I was finally in the mood to attack the *mess* that is my place, and while I didn't get as far as I'd have liked (I never do...), I did do some Blythe sewing. I made a pair of flares out of this really cool tie-dye corduroy I found yesterday morning, and they turned out so well, that I've decided to make more to post on etsy. :-D

I want to make more than just one version, so I pulled some other cord fabric that has embroidery and sequins on it, and I thought, "Those are gonna make some fancy pants!" So, that's gonna be the name of my flares - Fancy Pants. I kinda like it.

Here's a pic of Sabrina wearing the tie dye fancy pants, a hat by Simplykir and a sweater knit by me from Woollyrockers' pattern:




I hope to have some up on etsy this weekend.

No comments: