Sunday, November 12, 2006

Two Weeks in and...


Nothing. I haven't written a word. I'm lame, I know. I have a great idea for my novel, but the last two weeks have been really hectic at work (more so than usual). I'm so stressed, I really fear I could end up with reflux or even worse, an ulcer.

On the plus side, my knitting has really taken off! I modified a skipper pattern for a knitted hoodie for my Blythes, and it's gotten a really great response. Here's the semi-finished hoodie:

NDG hoodie #2

I need to add the tie chain and beads for closure.

I also tried out Woollyrockers' pattern. It turned out amazing! I highly recommend buying Liz's sweaters - her knitting is impeccable.

Here's my version:

From Woollyrockers' pattern on TIB

And here's the one I bought from her:

Thank you, Woollyrockers!

I've also been commissioned to create a Blythe sweater dress using this as a guide:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, I'm going to work out a pattern for it - I hope it turns out as cute as I think it will!

No comments: