Sunday, November 01, 2009

Up for the challenge

I've been a little lax on the blog front (work stuff has kept me busy for the most part, which would be too boring/technical/eye-glaze-inducing for all but the nerdiest out there to get into here), and so have decided to participate in the NaBloPoMo* this November in order to shake me out of my quietude.

Perhaps, the easiest way to get back in the groove would be to have some themes going... For sure, I will post some of my crafting projects this month, as I really need to get back into that habit. My fear is that I will post all my good intentions here and then not follow through. That would hardly be fair and certainly wouldn't make for very interesting reading. Oh, and since I've been promising to post some Blythe knitting patterns, I will publish those this month (sorry, Kittenlash, I really haven't meant to drag this on for so long!).

Okee dokee then, that's gonna have to do it for today, but I'll be back tomorrow, I promise!

*National Blog Posting Month

No comments: