Monday, May 29, 2006

Petrified Tomatoes

I finally cleaned out the fridge today, something that I apparently haven't done in quite some time. The best find was the Roma tomatoes at the back of the bottom shelf that had literally petrified. They'd dried out and shrunk down where I left them gawd knows how long ago. I'd photograph them, but I think your stomachs will thank me for leaving it to your imagination. Ewwwwwww.

All I know is that M can no longer make fun of me for the state of my fridge :-D hehehe

But, I can continue to rag on him for his bathroom. The toilet especially. I do believe it rivals the one in Trainspotting. Double Ewwwwwwwwwww.

Overall, I'd say it's been a nice and relaxing weekend. I've found quite a few things I'd lost (this is what happens when you organize), but alas, the cable remote is still MIA. I just know it's going to turn up in the weirdest place when I do find it...

I'm thisclose to finishing tons of knitted goodness... I'll post pics once they're done. ;-)

No comments: