Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's a Knit Knit Knit World

Ah, Summertime! When brains turn to mush and fingers ache for something to do... I compiled a list for myself of the projects I would like to work on/finish this summer (keep in mind - this list is made for a perfect world where days last forever and things actually get done). Anyway, without further ado, here's my list:

1. Rowan Scottish Tweed ballet wrap sweater - body is done, sleeves are half done
2. Sheela Scarf - on needles
3. Tagliato Shawl - on needles
4. Rowan Linen Sweater - back is half done
5. Fitted Knits sleeveless turtleneck
6. Fitted Knits puff sleeve cardigan - on needles - I'm using some vintage angora yarn from the thrift store - so soft!
7. Fitted Knits Alexandra ballet top - on needles - in naturgarn in goldenrod
8. Nxtdrguy's Noro hat - not like he can wear it now, but it'll be ready for the winter at this rate!
9. Noro Kureyon Cardigan - back is done, fronts are on needles
10. Noro Kureyon throw - on needles
11. Debbie Bliss Soho turtleneck
12. Debbie Bliss Soho arm warmers
13. Knitty Fetching fingerless gloves
14. Noro Kujaku tea kozy
15. Twinkle knit vest in Cascade Magnum
16. Vogue Patons cape - on needles

I'll be happy if I can get 1/4 of the list done (that would be 4 projects for the fractionally challenged). Any more than that and I'll be ecstatic! And of course, pictures and links are forthcoming on all of these. No fun reading the list when pictures can show you!

No comments: