It used to be that if you wanted to treat green ears on vintage Barbies, you had to cake on the Remove-Zit and leave Barbie on the windowsill for a couple of weeks. I did a search after picking up the swirl ponytail, and have found that the latest treatment is done with CLR. So, I got some on the way home, and after using rubbing alcohol to get the grossest bits of green off Barbie, have pulled her head off and started treatments. Here's the progress:
It can take up to 2 weeks to fade the green ear, so I'm just going to have to be patient. I just hope I see *some* difference in the next day or so to know for sure it's working.