Sunday, January 22, 2006

Leftovers

I accidentally left my knitting notebook at my LYS today, so am going through withdrawals without the directions for my current knitting projects. I finished the Tagliato shawl, which turned out so cute that with the leftover yarn, I created a mini one for Blythe. I knit it on smaller needles than I used for mine, so it's a bit bulkier feeling, but I like how it turned out. I also used a safety pin to close it, because I will be using a kilt pin to hold mine together. It was a super fast knit. Check out the finished results:



As an added plus, I have the two Stitch 'N Bitch books in the background. A big FU to SFSE and a big thumbs up to Debbie Stoller. If you haven't been following it, click on my sidebar for the Stitch'N Bitch controversy. Such BS, and bad business acumen for Sew Fast, Sew Sleazy. Well, if they want to go out of business, I guess that's one way to do it - piss off all your potential customers! Lame-a$$es.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm...georgie makes Chucky

ahem.

WOOT!

Anonymous said...

darling,
you are just too fab.u.lous.

trEs Chanel.

p.s. chucky sucks.