Monday, December 12, 2005

My very first...

So, I thought I would truly inaugurate this blog with the U-G-L-I-E-S-T pattern I could find. In case you don't believe me, take a look at this...



I'm utterly speechless. The pants, well they're fake wrap-around pants - you might as well ebay an original pattern from the 70s. Then, what is with the poncho? I think ponchos are totally cute, but this is just not right. Lace for a poncho? You'll get a funny tan line. And what's with the cut out shoulder thingy? This is all that is wrong with American pattern companies - it doesn't look like anything you'd buy in a shop, and isn't that why we sew? To make what's in the stores ours, but better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oops. PhotoBucket kicked the bucket on your O.G. pattern.

apparently, it was deemed tasteless.

Anonymous said...

OH. um, I think I would have been much happier without seeing this...