Saturday, February 25, 2006

I've been a little naughty

OK, so Violet isn't the only new girl to arrive this week... I found another girl who called to me, and now I have a Samedi Marche Encore who arrived about half an hour ago... She hasn't even been taken out of the box yet! I hear her name starts with an "H" and is a little old-fashioned... I'm not sure, but I think it might be Hildegard - Hilde for short. So, those are my last girls for a little while, although I will be keeping an eye out for a Merry Skier and a Pinafore Purple. But, for now, I have plenty of girls to play with. It's been like a floodgate around here - I waited forever to get my first girl, and then suddenly I find I have 6!


So, here's the pic of my SME still in box while I figure out where I'm gonna put her:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grrl, there's no such thing as "this is my last Blythe"

YOU KNOW THAT! :-)

i love the SME, so darling in nature.

now......what's her name?

*waiting*