Sunday, July 02, 2006

Serenity

No, I'm not all mellow - I'm actually miserable 'cos it's so freakin' hot, but to pass the time, I've been knitting in the line of AC. I've finished the hat part of my full-size Jayne Cobb hat (a character from Serenity and Firefly - hence the name of this entry) and finished the entire version for Blythe. I really like the way it's turned out and think I might make some more to sell. We'll see what people think before I get my knitting freak on...

Here's the pic of Leia, my Cherry Berry modelling the hat. I think it's one of the nicest things I've ever designed.

Blythe-size Jayne Cobb hat

In case you're not familiar with the whole Browncoat cult of Firefly fans, it's supposed to look like that (ie - ugly and handmade).

Well, off to finish the full-size version - just have the ear flaps and pom pom to go...

No comments: